It seems I’m a day late with these favourites (whoops!), but yesterday was just too beautiful to be on the computer and we had the pleasure of looking after one of the cutest little humans for my friend while she did some preparation for her huge talk coming up soon (see link below!). I hope you all had a lovely Septemeber? It sure feels like summer is on it’s way… I’ve got one last millet recipe in the pipeline, I’ll be back before the end of the week to share. (Then I’m going to have a little millet break for awhile, hehe).
* This kickstarter project my friends Shauna + Danny have started is brilliant and they need your support!
* Maybe living in Perth ain’t so expensive after all?
* Bloody brilliant speech
* Love this song.
* Stoked with this feature!
* I’ve been eyeing up one of these.
* Fighting hate with love.
* Would love some of these.
* Baked the blog.
* Great summery tune.
* Great article.
* So incredibly proud of my friend Sash. Talking at TED next weekend! You can see her talk on the Morning Show here.