So, hello April 1st. I've been waiting for you for a very long time! While some may call you April fools, me, I call you my official book launch date!!! Whaaaaa! Today's the day people! While I get back to cooking like a mad woman for this book launch I thought it might be quite nice to share my favourites post with a bunch of behind-the-scenes shots tacked on the end from back when I was making the book, along with a handful of shots that didn't quite make the cut. Thanks so much for all your lovely emails, messages and comments. It feels so bloody awesome to hear you're all loving the book as much as I do! Also crazy, amazing news to wake up to this morning... my blog is a finalist in the Saveur awards, in the Best Original Recipes catergory sitting alongside SO many of my favourite bloggers. Please vote and spread the word (blog with the most votes wins)!
* I made this for you.
* Shipping container houses to blow your mind!
* Symbiotic sustainability.
* The Other Kate Berry
* Le Pirate blog
* I want to sneak into this house and never leave.
* Healthy 'easter eggs'! Yum.
* I wanna convert this cake to gluten-free real soon.
* I shared the last of my Vietnam photos over on Common Threads recently.
* The one and only, Mr J.
* Love this post, thanks so much Liz! (To read our little phone interview click here).
* My book is now available at most leading and independant bookstores throughout NZ/Australia, as well as online!
P.s The big muesli-filled glass jar in the lead photo is the actual one I speak about in the book, it's my Dad's.