Saturday, January 25, 2014
I had great plans to get a post up yesterday, but alas it just didn't happen. Instead I thought it might be nice to stall things a tad with a favourites post before the month ends, and then work towards getting my recipe up on Monday or Tuesday. How does that sound? It's just that the beach has been calling too often lately and the idea of cooking in this heat, well, just ain't sounding all that fun... and then at the end of a long hot day lets just say I can't really be bothered sitting in front of a computer screen. Again. And, and, and I've been so unmotivated I've only just last night finished editing all my photos from Vietnam- 3 weeks later! Ah well, this is summer... and I'm just rolling with it! Enjoy your long weekend Australia (and Auckland, NZ!), be safe and have fun xx
* Great article.
* Food for thought, via Shauna.
* Super excited to be part of this amazing collaboration!
* This song has been playing on loop. (Free download too!)
* Princess Tofu
* Perfect summer song.
* So stoked to finally share the cover of my book with you all! April 1st launch.
* This will be amazing.
* Just yum.
* Beautiful muffins + even yummier raw sesame cream that I really do have to try! (Update: now tried!)
* Awesome song from the talented kiwi duo, Broods.
* I've been going a little crazy over here. Daydreaming! Haha.
* Got one of these. Love it.
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
- ▼ 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (82)
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.