Kye had his face painted (spider-man, of course) for the first time these holidays just gone, it's something he's always been too scared to do, and since Ada's face broke out in a crazy rash a few years back from dodgy face paint we simply just avoid it. But he was totally into it this time and super stoked to see himself transformed into one of his heros (what is it with boys and super hero's !), that was until he thought he'd scratched his face and messed it all up. Funny boy, the only thing that messed it all up was the tears that flowed down his face, not the scratching!
Anyways, another month down. Another bunch of my favourite online finds. Enjoy xx
* My Dad is one of the most creative people I know. And hardest working too. You can 'meet' him in this little video!
* I love me a little bit of dance music every now and then, especially if it's this good. Perfect for my morning jog. Right on 4.00 mins I get the urge to stop running and bust out some dance moves (not ones like in the video though, promise!)
* Tips for home fermenting
* This song is pure kiwi
* Really love this song (free download here)
* The tickets are booked!! Super excited.
* Great article
* A Raglan 'Selfie' by Luke Cederman
* Made a version of these, every bit as good as they look
* If you handle dairy, these look killer
* Tattoo colouring book
* Something we should all watch and think about
* This is gonna be my kitchen one day, for real