This list has been piling up over the past few months and I thought before it gets to a full page long I should really share it with you all! I hope all you mums down here in the Southern Hemisphere had a beautiful mothers day yesterday. I had a great day with the kids, topped off with dinner at my mother-in-laws (always a good thing!). And a very happy Mothers Day to those of you up the top of the world celebrating yours today!
So, I’ve got a winner from Jude’s Wholefood Baking cookbook giveaway last week…. I picked a winner using Random.org and the winner is… Justine who left the comment “I have loved Jude’s recipes for years now! I’d love a copy of her new book, with a house full of health nuts to try the recipes on.” Email me your details Justine -emma(at)mydarlinglemonthyme(dot)com- and I’ll pop the book straight in the post for you. Congrats and thanks to all of you who entered. xx
* This is one of the most amazing stories I’ve ever read. Every parent out there will understand and most will probably be in tears reading it. I was.
* a little look at my Dads handmade leather shoe factory | Soul Shoes Raglan, NZ
* 7 tips my dentist wasn’t meant to tell me | Sarah Wilson
* 50 shades of gluten (intolerance) | Chris Kresser
* love, love, love the work of tiger in a jar
* great song
* Would love to see this when it’s out. How inspirational.
* kinda like this one
* love both of these recipes!
* cool song
* this post made me feel human (via the vanilla bean blog)
* DK killing it on the Raglan bar
* beautiful cookies Anja!
* there’s a good reason this has gone viral. I love this couple.
* love this post. Oh to write so eloquently.
* love the look and sound of this cake
* exciting news Hannah!
* looking forward to buying a few new cookbooks once I’ve got my manuscript in. Wanting this one, this one + most definitely this one.
* doing the rounds on facebook I know, but it pretty much says it all…
* would buy this if I could
The photo of Mrs. Roo above was taken during the school holidays at Caversham Wildlife park. Such a cool place.