Just a quick one today, hope you are all well and starting to get your head around the fact that Christmas is fast approaching! Ekk. As usual, here’s a bunch of awesome things that have crossed my path over the past month or so. Enjoy!
* Youth Food Movement and a little clip of them talking here.
* Awesome stuff Dave
* Will always be great
* KASM and S4C coastal journey
* Behind the scenes of making a cookbook, Emma-style.
* Our friends swimming with whales in Tonga. Lucky buggars!
* Soko. Brilliant.
* Gluten-free fruit filled oatmeal cookies
* The truth about Santa
* But while the kids still believe I made these for Ada and Kye 🙂
* Love this idea
* I’m dreaming of an off-white Christmas 🙂
* Must make this some day soon…
* Really want a hat like this.
* Another dream kitchen!
* A little interview with the people from Wintec where I did my chefs training many moons ago…
* Gluten, dairy + egg-free gingerbread cookies
Be back in a day or two with a great summer recipe xx emm