Sunday, August 19, 2012
I've been really missing home this month and so wished I could've been at the conference in person, but alas it was not to be (this year anyways). As you can see from the list below, I've been making myself feel better by listening to loads of kiwi music (and of course a few of my favourite Aussie's too)...
* I can't remember if I've already shared this one... but this song is great.
* Maggie Beers Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Verjuice Ice cream - naturally dairy-free!
* Cherry Almond Ricotta Ice cream
* Kobe and the sea : Ben Shewry
* Tile flatbreads
* Chet Faker. Such an amazing voice.
* Fat Freddy's drop. LOVE.
* Banana hemp granola.
* The Black Seeds.
* Ashley Knox. One of the most talented people I know. (This video really doesn't do him justice)
* Huge Forte. I've admired his beautiful work on Sprouted Kitchen for a long time, but am new to his personal work. Total amazingness.
* Love your work too Sir Paul McCartney.
* Planning a trip...
*A few belated pics from when Dad and Marie visited late last month. Most were taken at Kings Park, Perth.
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co