Wednesday, March 21, 2012
It feels like forever since I've done a favourites post... but I'm guessing it's only been a month! The weather has finally cooled slightly here in Perth and I gotta say, it's been really nice to not have the fan going all night. My mind is turning to warming foods and with Si working away I get to indulge in soups and all those other wonderful things that he's not a fan of, without fear of him threatening divorce! I'll be back in a few days with a beautiful nourishing soup recipe and a little write up on the latest addition to my ever-growing cookbook pile. Here's a few of my favourite things...
* beautiful song
* Hannah Howes. One of my favourite live artists. Her album Candy is truly beautiful.
* Yummy Supper.
* this painting and song
* this message from Vandana Shiva
* this article
* beets seem to be everywhere at the moment with chocolate beetroot cakes popping up all over the show! This video is lovely.
* home and friends
* surviving arsenic hour
* this photo
* Anna Coddington w/ Fly My Pretties.
* great post!
* Yoke Mardewi. I just purchased her book sourdough after seeing her talk @ the Perth Gluten-free expo. I can't tell you how excited I am to start experimenting!
~ I took that photo of the kangaroo and lama ears earlier this week at Adventure world. We treated the kids, wagged school and had so much fun!
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co