Saturday, February 18, 2012
It's been a big month so far in our house, so many changes. Si starting back at work, Kye starting kindy, Ada starting school... and losing her first tooth all in the one week! I've had to turn into super mum and have started cooking dinner at lunchtime to help ease the melt-down madness after school. So, sorry folks but I haven't had a whole lot of time to cook anything worth blogging about today, my kids have needed me...
I will however leave you with a bunch of links to enjoy over the weekend, my lists seem to be getting longer and longer every month! So many good things.
* would love to eat here.
* proud sister moment, again.
* top tips to stop food wastage.
* this photo is AMAZING and slightly scary ;-)
* BRILLIANT article about gluten. A must read.
* this warms my heart.
* swapping your sweets. Top tips.
* wish this was in Australia...
* dreamy crimson mousse (vegan + sugar-free)
* buy organic and save
* these eco-friendly book covers look awesome. Available in Aussie too!
* DIY worm farm. Thanks Mel!
* raw hemp protein bars
* processed foods vs home made
* the youth of today are so clever, love this song
* I remember this...
* soba choko
* gluten-free, vegan chocolate brownies
* this is the best idea I've seen in a long time! And so perfect for all of Ada's drawings (via babybites)
I'll be back in a few days with a great recipe the kids and I shared for lunch today, it's beautiful. Xx
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
- ► 2015 (23)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (68)
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2011 (82)
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.