Friday, December 16, 2011
We've just moved house and now have two gorgeous big mango trees in our back yard! While I unpack my kitchen, here's a few little festive links that have caught my eye lately. Also, it seems the Martha Goes Green girls got their wires crossed as I ended up receiving two calendars in the post, a few days apart! Rather than posting it back to them, or claiming it for myself I thought I'd ask if I could give it away to one of you, my dear readers as a little bit of a late Christmas treat! So with the permission of Rosie that's exactly what I'm going to do, I'm happy to post to anywhere in the world...
To enter: leave a comment here between today, Friday 16th December and Sunday 25th December telling me what food you are most looking forward to eating this Christmas. No anonymous entries as I will need some way of notifying you if you win. One comment per person and I will select a winner via random.org. That's it! Good luck...
* green decorating & wrapping ideas.
* Christmas desserts (via gourmet traveller)
* vegan holiday recipes
* love this song
* Gourmet Travellers favourite dishes of 2011. I like the sound of the Violet ice-cream, chocolate ganache, sour cherry with clove meringue from Cutler & Co., Melbourne
* 66 things you can grow in containers, without a garden.
* black sticky gingerbread recipe, not gluten-free but sounds amazing!
* I would love these santa :-)
* and this too while you are at it...
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
- ► 2015 (27)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (68)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ▼ December (6)
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co