If you follow on facebook or twitter you will have already heard that as of last week I am computer-less (sigh), yes a bloggers worst nightmare! I’m not 100% sure our computer is fixable at this stage and with Si still off work (his leg is mending well, just slowly) popping out to buy a new one just ain’t an option. So… please bear with me as I randomly check in via the local library computers and write posts while visiting my mother-in-law. Lucky I have a couple of recipes already made and photographed so I should be able to keep up to date. Until then though here’s a few things that have caught my eye over this past month…
* LOVE this song. And if you ever get the chance to see her live, DO IT!
* this is great
* drinking this
* these kids make me so proud
* would have LOVED to have been here. (Especially when I when I was 15 years old!)
* this is awesome
* great post and gluten-free whole-grain whoopie pie recipe!
* interesting read
* This is truly inspirational
* I was recently sent a few packets of these lovely spice blends, we’ve been really enjoying their Shish Tawook blend sprinkled over roast vegetables before baking.
And before I go, I thought I might leave you with a few recipe links you may like to try out. For those readers in the southern hemisphere now’s the perfect time to make…
And if you are in the Northern hemisphere you may like these…