Friday, September 30, 2011
This photo above is one of my favourites from the thousands taken on my camera this past month. I wish I could take credit for it (especially as I've tried to take a photo very similar to this and failed). But I didn't take it. Ada did! She captured this little corner of our lives perfectly. And so aligned! She loves taking photos and has already put an order in for a little camera of her own for Christmas. She also told me the other day that she wants to start taking photos of my food for 'the blog'. I like the sound of that, haha!
* This photo is pure magic.
* This is not a favourite but I still wanted to highlight it. It scares the living day light out of me to think that this bill may be passed, real soon. It will make saving vegetable seeds as much of a crime as carrying drugs?! Stand up NZ, lets stop this.
* I'm *gasp* not a huge rugby fan. But god I felt proud to be a kiwi (New Zealander) watching this.
* Anna's latest video clip from her new album. Awesome.
* Ooooh I like this song.
* This cake looks and sounds amazing.
* Loving this song.
* Great post.
* Kimbra. This kiwi girls gonna be massive. My lovely big sis bought me her album for my birthday at the start of the month. This is one of my favourite songs so far.
* Please sign this.
* I've been eyeing up this book. (It's not gf or vegetarian, but I'm not fussed, it's gorgeous).
Back soon with a great spring recipe! Xx ~emm
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co