Sunday, August 28, 2011
Those are my favourite (handmade) boots up there, bought about 8 years ago from a man sitting on the side of the road in Bangkok, Thailand. I look forward to wearing them every winter and miss them when the weather warms up. A few other things that I've been loving lately...
- This zine my good friend Mel has put together as part of my little Brother Ben's new business venture (more on Trash footwear when he gets his website up and running).
- Watch this magical little video. Absolutely beautiful.
- Hand dyed and made shoes. Loving the green.
- 18 ways to green your diet
- Gumaroy Newman. Love you my brother.
- Tiki Taane
- Dad's silo apartments and house are for sale, in Raglan, NZ (It's not really a favourite thing, it's going to be sad to see them go but if anyone is genuinely interested email me).
- I could and should read this everyday. You should too :-)
- I can't get enough of this song.
- I'd LOVE this.
- Smart mouth eats Auckland. (If you have a iphone that is, hrmm).
- seeker lover keeper. Classic videos too.
- Still trying to figure out how I'm going to make it too this... damn living a million miles away now.
- Moore & Moore cafe. I think this is going to become our new local.
- Want to make this.
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co