Friday, July 1, 2011
My last favourites list went down so well that I thought I might make it a monthly thing :-) Sorry I'm a day late, it seems my blogging host, blogger was having a few um, issue's yesterday. Again.
Just a few of the things that have caught my eye this past month...
- This place is really amazing. I was mesmerised by the jelly fish above.
- Loving this song. And this one too. (Thanks Brother Louie for the heads up, such good taste in music.)
- This is great news for the Meatless Monday campaign.
- Interesting reading.
- This was the best lunch. I want more. Now.
- Is it just me? Or does reggae make everything okay.
- Loving this photo. And this one too.
- This stuff is amazing. I totally recommend it for building natural immunity. It knocked Kye's cold on the head. I buy the new mixed berry flavour.
- I'm loving these. Made by a local Perth lady.
- This is great. Raglan, my hometown.
- Looking forward to playing around with this recipe.
- These look so yummy! Even in the middle of winter ;-)
- I can't stop thinking about these.
- So excited to see a tofu made with organic NZ grown soybeans!!!! Keen to buy some when I'm next in NZ.
- This is a great article I read yesterday about a dear friend of mine.
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co