Sunday, July 31, 2011
This month I'm loving that Kye still calls his thumb his "choice bro". Thankfully this one is still kiwi as, despite his Australian surroundings :-)
A few others things I'm loving at the moment...
- I'm still so addicted to these Aussie siblings. Angus & Julia Stone.
- Sylvie Wibaut. A dear friend we met years ago when we were living in Byron Bay, amazing illustrator and photographer. Check out her adorable kids book Raoul (Written in French).
- Fresh gluten-free pasta recipe here.
- Learning how to make fresh rice noodles. Beyond good. (Will hopefully bring you guys the recipe one day, may have to do a video though. Easy as to make, but just a little bit of technique involved which would be hard to show in photos).
- Dakota. D journal.
- This mans awesome. (Thanks once again brother Louie for the tip off!) ~Hang in there, it's a slow start, but so worth it!
- Would love to escape winter and go here. One of my all-time favourite places.
- This looks and sounds delicious! I've never had much luck with agar agar... time to give it another go.
- Dream job.
- Nut-free Sunflower Seed Coconut Macarons with Pumpkin Filling. Oh yes.
- These are such a great alternative to plastic toothbrushes.
- How awesome is this family? Very cute video.
- This song makes me smile when it comes on the radio.
We had a (very) belated birthday party for Ada yesterday with over 30 people crammed into our house, half of them kids! Give me a few days and I'll write up her pink "Barbie" birthday cake recipe, sans food colouring and gluten. It was a winner.
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co