Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Doesn't that just put a smile on your face? That's one of Ada's latest master pieces. One of my favourites.
We've had a little bit of a strange week around here, lots of runny noses, sore throats and sleepless nights. On top of that my cooking has been completely off (can I blame that on this cold?). I had planned on sharing a recipe for pear and ginger cobbler, but the end result was not even edible, let alone shareable. These things happen. I'll get over it, but while I do I thought I'd bide my time with a favourites list. I've only ever done one before and absolutely love reading other peoples. These are just a few of the things that have tickled my fancy lately...
- Pinterest Why did I not know of this site sooner??!! Such a great way to store treasures found on the net, while checking out millions of amazing links and ideas. Love it. I'm here if you want to see what's been getting me so excited.
- I've been listening to my friends new album a lot lately. It's amazing. And I'm not bias. Promise. This is my fav video clip so far from the album.
- The kids and I have been watching this daily. Kye's all time favourite song. If you want to hear a better (non-live) version of the song, this is a good one. The kids like seeing them sing too though.
- I'm mesmerised by this song. Magical.
- I stumbled across this gorgeous wee blog recently. I'm in love.
- This is the cutest idea. The kids and I are going to make it next week.
- This ladies got style and bloody cute kids. Thanks Mel for the heads up! Loving it.
- We've been eating these a lot lately. So yum.
- I dream of eating these. One day.
- I'm making this in the next few days. Will post adapted recipe if it's nice. I'm sure it will be.
- Shauna's latest series of post are so great if you are new to gluten-free. Go read. This one is my favourite.
- I wish I had the time and a better Internet connection to have been able to watch this, live, for free. It sounded amazing. I'll just have to buy the download and watch it when the kids are asleep.
- I need this.
- I love this.
I'll post a new recipe in the coming days, and many thanks for your emails regarding my FAQ page. Will get onto that asap. Xxx
All text and images copyrighted to Emma Galloway © 2010-2013, unless noted and may not be used without permission.
©2010-2013 Emma Galloway. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
apt. 2 baking co